BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

name

Sunday 25 September 2011

TRAVELLing

my sweet hometown....
my lovely village....
here i come!!!!
after long and long journey about TEN hours in the car,,
can you imagined from 7.30 a.m until 5.00 p.m I was in the car...
Finally, I safely reached at Terengganu....along the journey many things happened!!!
my little sister,WANI vomited,,all out!! unbelievable...
and the most interesting that is playing with mr.CRAB at Cherating!!
its very enjoyable and unforgettable moments...
my HERO, PAIH unstoppable screaming and running along the bay..very cute and innocent!!!
sadly,,there is no camera to snap the beautiful moment....how come my mom forgot to bring it!!!
but actually its okay because I will keep the moment in my mind and tell them a story once THEM grow up....
love BOTH of you sooo much!!!