BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

name

Thursday 29 September 2011

my UMI and my AYOH....

hye guys!!
the entry for this time is very special to me..
its about my parent's kindness and what have they done for me!!!
A lot lot and very lot...since baby till now they are continue help me in my life...
help me a LOT in everything...
semester 1 in UPSI,, every week I will going back to my sweet home...
And every MOndaY morning he will send me to TANJUNG MALIM..
the poor thing is,,he needs to wake up early to send me and get to his office...
and my mom also will wake up early to make some breakfast for me to bring it to my college...
she never missed it to prepare something for me...
She have done a lot...
How come you hurts your mom....
But sometimes I did it,,even I realise about it...
I'm so sorry....

0 comments: